Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Top 5 games I'm looking forward to this year.

5: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag



This is a pirate game. A pirate game. I need this game to make up for all the wrongs of the games belonging to the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. But I'm a little wary of it, as I have a feeling it may not live up to the hype. It's a game I want now but also a game I'm terrified will be a waste of money. Especially after the terrible happenings to the game demo at E3.

4: The Wonderful 101



If this game finally gets its release this year, I'll be a very happy bunny- a happy bunny who will be rushing to the shops (or y'know, Amazon -other online stores are available) to buy a WiiU. That's how much I want this game. It looks like a much more awesome version of Pikmin!

3: The Legend of Zelda: a Link between worlds



This game is the spiritual sequel to A Link to the past, hence the name, and it looks like it's gonna be one of the best 3ds games to come out this year. Part of me wishes it was a WiiU title, as this game would be the perfect excuse to finally get my hands on Nintendo's newest console. I hope the game is as good as it looks so far when it's complete.

2: Kingdom Hearts III



Now, this is only based on IGN listing this game under its 2013 releases and I seriously doubt it'll be released this year (unless it's a PS4 launch title in which case I need to save a lot of money) but I want this game. So much. Though to be honest, Dream Drop Distance (which I keep putting off playing) has kinda put me off the series a little, otherwise this would be number one!

1: Tales of Xillia



Having been released in Japan nearly two years ago now, I saw this recently at a convention I attended. The game looks very pretty and I hope it plays as well as it looks. I get that region coding takes a while, but I really do hope this game is as awesome as it sounds. A bonus of this game is that it'll be on the PS3, a console I actually own!

See you next week!

MmRed

No comments: